Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Birds.

While I am doing prints, I am going through mt old files and finding a lot( a LOT) of sketches I never finished. Sometimes it's just characters, sometimes it's a bunch of characters, or scenes that I started and that, for one reason or another, I didn't finish, probably because I couldn't figure out how to tell the story. Looking at them with hindsight...I can actually remember for most of them WHEN I did them, what I was thinking at that time, my state of my mind, etc etc.. it's interesting because NOW they are telling a story for me. This is one of them.. I might post a few more if you guys want. I like this one though.

6 comments:

paweł miedziński said...

Awesome. Made a wallpaper from it, it's on my desktop now.

Ale said...

Very cute! And yes, sometimes things do not make sense at first, then we see otherwise. It is life that brings us to that! but what good is that to see it, somehow know that all things that come from within us, at some point make sense.

Tegan Clancy said...

I love raw concepts!

Camille Epplin said...

Yes we want more! Seriously it is very interesting to see the work unfinished. We r receives much your work. Thank you for sharing. And congratulations to all these amazing illustrations, I welcomed each new post.

Unknown said...

"I might post a few more if you guys want"
MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Very cool! It'd be awesome to see some others.